Shop My Closet at Poshmark

During my epic closet clean-out, it was inevitable that I would stumble across many, many clothes that were either: a) New with tags, b) New without tags, or c) Rarely worn...like only worn once.

Being a stay-at-home-mom I don't have any source of income, nor do I have the time to go out and try and sell them.  I know what you're saying, I could of course donate them (which I have) but I have so many clothes, I felt that I should make two piles: to sell and to donate. I figured I could help my husband out since he's the sole breadwinner of our family. It's always nice to find new homes for my clothes and items that so want to be used.

Enter Poshmark!

If you're interested in brands like:

Abercrombie & Fitch
Brandy Melville
Forever 21
Kate Spade
Marc Jacobs
ModCloth
Nike
Uniqlo
(and many more)

then come stop by and have a look-see. I just started so I'm slowly adding things as often as I can, please bear with me! If you have Poshmark, please feel free to add me: groovyjuvy (apparently I had this account already made a while back). You can also check out the sidebar of this page, there's a little preview of my recent listings.

Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts